This document contains information about setting up your computer and configuring Windows 10 for the first time. To set up your new computer, unpack the computer, turn it on, and then complete the Windows 10 setup process.
Follow the steps below to complete the setup process.
CAUTION:To avoid damaging the data on the computer, do not restart your computer during the setup process.
NOTE:During the setup process, Windows 10 might take a long time to process an item without visual feedback on the screen to indicate progress. This is normal.
- Wait for a some more time.
2. After that, you see the Hi there screen. Select your country/region, your preferred app language, your preferred keyboard layout, and your time zone, then click Next.
Figure : Hi there options
3. On the Here's the legal stuff screen, read through the disclosures, then click Accept.
Figure : Here's the legal stuff
4. To connect to a network (Internet), click your preferred network from the list of options.
If your network is not listed or if you are unable to connect to the Internet, click Skip this step to continue without a wireless connection. You can then set up the network later.
To Ensure you activate your device using the Refurbished product key found on the certificate of authenticity(COA) by completing these 3 steps.
- Go into the Settings and select Update & Security
3.Enter a serial key, otherwise click on Do this later to skip this option.
Windows product key is usually on a multicolored, Microsoft-branded sticker on your PC case or underside of the laptop casing .
You can also skip this step, using the Do This Later link in the lower left. If you do that, you need to enter the key later, using the Activation page in Settings. Until you do that, some features of Windows 10 won't work properly.
Figure : Product Key