IMac Set up Process for the first time in Steps:
- Press the Power Button on your Mac to turn it ON.
- Select the Country (this will be the language that your computer will be written in across the system)
- Click Continue
- Select a Keyboard layout and click continue
- This is how your keys will type out onto your computer, no matter what the physical keyboard looks like.
- Select your Wi-Fi network and Click Continue
- If you are connecting to the internet using Ethernet, select Other network Options below and select Ethernet
- If you are setting up your iMac as a new Computer, select don’t transfer any information now
- Sign Up with your Apple ID and Password or you can skip it by clicking don’t sign in
- You are allowed to skip the login information(but it is recommended to sign up and sign)
- Click Agree to agree to the terms and conditions
- Enter an Account Name and Password for your iMac
Please make sure to Tick the box to allow my Apple ID to reset this password.
- Choose the set up options(express set up is recommended)
- It takes few minutes to set up your iMac and then you are good to go.